Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maxwell and I


He wakes me up each morning
Much to my delight
He knows exactly what I need
And how to do it right
I’m a little sleepy
Until I feel his touch
His warmth flows into, through me
I love him oh, so much
Maxwell, you’re a darling
I keep you in a can
And see you every morning
To kiss your face of tan
Your deep and robust passion
Stirs me to the core
And I know that I cannot
Live without you anymore
You don’t have to worry
No one can take your place
I sip you and inhale you
With a smile upon my face
Maxwell, you’re a darling
I love your coat of blue
And in the early morning
No one else will do
Maxwell, you’re a keeper
Perfection in a can
I wonder what would happen
IF YOU WERE A MAN

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!