Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Supper Table Humor

Well, kids, I’m trying to think of
The perfect word to describe today………
Could you help me out; wasn’t it grand?
Is there a perfect word that comes to your mind?
Nine-year-old said ‘autumn!’ I smiled
‘Wonderful!’ quipped my twelve-year-old child
‘What’s the point’? …..the voice of sixteen
I said ‘EXHILARATING!!!”
Mom, what does THAT mean?


Beatitudes…..

I thought we all knew the Beatitudes by heart….
But we didn’t…. so we are memorizing them over supper…..
Last night I gave them the first part and
They would fill in the rest….
I said….Blessed are they which hunger and thirst
After righteousness for they shall……
“Eat!!!” shouted my nine-year old

~Janet~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!