Friday, March 25, 2011

With You




I’ll take the gray sky day, or blue
Because every day is beautiful
With you
It doesn’t matter what colors you choose
It makes no difference what shades you use
Every day is beautiful
With you

I know it seems we prefer blue skies to gray
But whatever You choose, God, we’ll be okay
With You
You are the same God in the rain
As You are when the sky is clear blue again
Every day is beautiful
With You
Oh yes, every day is beautiful with You

Forgive me when I forget who You are
I would be nothing without You, Lord
With You
I can be anything You want me to be
Because I have the power of You within me
So every day is beautiful
With you
Oh God of heaven, I know it’s true
You hold the clouds and the sunshine too
Oh, every day is beautiful
With You
Yes, every day is beautiful with You

Janet~

This morning the sky was an evolving panorama
of splendor and moodiness....Stunning!
A metaphor of sorts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!