Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Higher Goal


Breath by breath and step by step
Toward a Gate we’re going
How soon night swallows up the day
And death, life’s minute glowing
The remnants of another year
Are slipping into history
And what a-waits beyond this sphere
Is Hope’s beckoning mystery

The pathway to love’s higher goal
Is strewn with tears and groaning
But God, the keeper of our souls
Offers His Grace atoning
No plea unheard, no grief unseen
No need escapes his vision
As step by step and breath by breath
He guides us to His kingdom

Janet~

I simply cannot believe that we are turning the page to December already!
Posts may be a little more sporadic in the next few weeks...if I can figure out how to bottle the Muse:)) You poets out there will know what I mean.

May our hearts turn toward the real Reason for the Season! Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever! Heb. 13:8

I will be posting a few more photos perhaps, to give readers a glimpse into Canada Christmas, and the little corner of the earth that I call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!