Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To all of you who wonder Is She Insane?!

I do not expect anyone to read
every drop of ink I bleed
but each drop falls with a little prayer
that it will find the right heart
somehow
somewhere...

Janet~
  Every emotion we feel is not uncommon. J~

A few more reasons...

“It was when I was happiest that I longed most...The sweetest thing in all my life has been the longing...to find the place where all the beauty came from.”
C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold 


 “If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.”
Martin Luther

 “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
William W. Purkey

 “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
C.S. Lewis

 “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
Albert Einstein


and last but not least...

“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
Ernest Hemingway

...and so I write.








3 comments:

  1. A great post. I didn't think you're insane, just insanely talented.

    (When I was a kid, I was sure Einstein was a clown. When they wondered why I thought that, I asked if they'd ever seen his photograph - the famous one with the tongue stuck out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Einstein had a very 'unique' look:) one with a lasting impression, rather fitting, isn't it?

    ...and thank-you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this posting... enjoyed the quotes you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!