Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It Seems...







Darling,
Are we the only ones
Apart tonight?
Darkness; it seems to amplify
Desire’s appetite
Oh, darling
I know I tell you
We are together far apart
But tonight it seems
I miss you
And I cannot
Deceive
My heart
Longing; it seems to conceive
Proportions of its own
And tonight it is not enough
To be together
All alone
For tonight I need to touch you
Yet, what is touch in the end?
But skin against skin; without you
Love, loss and longing blend
And perhaps all I really need
Is the junction of our thought
Brushing softly, tenderly
Over all it seems, is not
While I repeat
Dull poetry into the frozen air
Because it seems
That I am here
And you, well you
Are
There
But, darling
It seems grievously
Inadequate
This thought
Of
Blue
Sometimes it seems
Darkness ignites
My
Want
Of
You

J~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!