Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Heart-state





Christmas is a state
Not of house, but of heart
So help me, dear Jesus
To do my part
To spread its glad tidings
Of goodwill and cheer
Not simply at Christmas
But all through the year


© Janet Martin

Putting away Christmas decor always makes me a little blue,
but then I remember; I am not packing away Christmas...just the clutter:)

Here's to the spirit of Christmas...every day!

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." Matt.1:21

1 comment:

  1. Well said, as always. It does sometimes help to be reminded that we are not taking Jesus and pulling Him out for Christmas and putting him away when it is over. I hope you had a blessed Christmas and those blessings continue to be with you and your family through out the new year. Sending much love- teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!