Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This Way...





I cannot walk this way alone
It passes through life’s vast Unknown
Then, beyond its unyielding sea
Lies immortal eternity

I dare not walk this way alone
In life and death I need Someone
To gently guide and comfort me
And know those things I cannot see

I need not walk this way alone
Through suffering of thorn and stone
Through searing sun and howling gale
I need a Hand that will not fail

I will not walk this way alone
Though the Unknown is still unknown
And I cannot foretell its ways
It never passes from His gaze

© Janet Martin

 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deut. 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!