Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Release





I found myself breathing these words this morning...

Dear Lord, help me to trust in You
And not to live in hopeless need
But with the peace of sweet release
Allowing You to intercede

Dear Lord, help me to trust in You
To place the weight of faithless fear
Within the grace of Your embrace
Remembering that You are near

Dear Lord, help me to trust in You
Relinquishing each care-worn part
Dear Lord, I need faith’s mustard seed
Help me to trust with all my heart

© Janet Martin

Sometimes it feels like there's an added weight to life's loads of care, Lord, help me pray then leave it there.

 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
    in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.[a]
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    fear the Lord and shun evil.
This will bring health to your body
    and nourishment to your bones. Prov. 3:3-8


1 comment:

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!