Thursday, September 26, 2013

Of Replenishments





The sky is replenished with whispers of dawn
Soft from the heavens in coral embrace
God breathes the darkness from hill, street and lawn
Filling the morning with mercy and grace

Hearts are replenished with hope to press on
We cannot see what His will may appoint
As new casts of Unknown tremble in the dawn
Yet, there are no unknowns from God’s vantage-point

Thus faith is replenished; in weariness faint
But oh, the glad morning awakes a new song
Of replenished fervor to seal our complaint
Trusting the Hand that replenishes dawn

© Janet Martin


 O my strength, I will sing praises to You; For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me loving-kindness. Ps. 56:17

Above All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!