Monday, December 2, 2013

Of Madrigal and Majesty





It is never dull or old
These colors spilling from a brush
Painting upon Time's ether fold
of Daylight dimming to a hush
And there between today and night
We stand amazed and oh so small
Beneath our faith touching on sight
As we behold Dusk’s Madrigal

© Janet Martin

Saturday was busy, but oh, when I saw the sky dimming over a day that went by much too quickly I simply needed to stop, look up and listen...

 Show us Your lovingkindness, O LORD, And grant us Your salvation. I will hear what God the LORD will say; For He will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones; But let them not turn back to folly. Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, That glory may dwell in our land.…Ps. 85:7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!