Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Wish ABC's




I just finished doing the butters for my niece's wedding on Saturday, while reminiscing about our own daughter's days just before the wedding last fall and thinking about what I would wish to a couple just beginning life together.
...to Josh and Brit we wish;

All the best of Amazement and ambition
Bliss and beauty and babies,
Commitment, Contentment, Compassion,
Dedication, devotion and delight,
Excitement and energy,
Fulfillment, friendship and faithfulness,
God’s blessing,
Honesty, happiness, humor and health
Inspiration and intimacy,
Joy,
Kindness,
Laughter, love and loyalty
Music, mirth, moment-miracles,
Niceties,
Opportunity and optimism
Passion, purpose, patience and prayer
Quiet-times
Rose-gardens and rain-bows,
Success, smiles and sunshine
Thankfulness and Togetherness
Understanding
Victory
Wonder, work and wisdom
X-treme enjoyment
Years and years of
Zealousness and zest

© from your Aunt Janet

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely wishes, Janet.
    I see you are a lady of many talents , love the heart butters!

    Have a wonderful day at the wedding on Saturday, I so love weddings

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!