Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Good Place to Be (edited repost)

Media's forecast is doleful
Their predictions fearsome, bleak
I don’t really like to think about
The Tomorrows of which they speak
They say darker days are coming
But regardless of what they say
We do not live in tomorrow
We live in Today

'Do not worry about tomorrow'
Its fears are as ancient as dust
Greater than all our tomorrows
Is the God in whom we trust
The unknown lies before us
Who knows its 'what if' or 'what may'?
Only One; He watches o'er us
  But always in 'Today

© Janet Martin

 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isa. 41:10


Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deut. 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!