Thursday, December 4, 2014

What a Way to Live and Die...Unafraid




What a way to live
Unafraid to die
Peace; a gracious gift from God
If we on Him rely


What a way to die
Unafraid to live
Because the peace of God bestowed
The best that life can give

© Janet Martin

'What a way to live', he remarked to me, 'unafraid to die!'

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Phil.4:6-7

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isa.26:3

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!