Saturday, February 7, 2015

Simply A Matter of Time




 I'm working on a drawer full of loose photos, trying to find the places where they've been pulled from albums over the years for school projects, weddings, etc. I'm reminded with pangs, nothing in life lasts for very long...

Seasons change
And rearrange
With tick and tock
What comes and goes
What is next?
No one knows
Doors open
Then they close
Thus, it is good
To bear in mind
That all of life
Is simply
A matter
Of Time

© Janet Martin



It Is But By God's Grace We Go
What waits to be next?
We cannot know 




3 comments:

  1. I see your poetry as the way you process life, how you see the world ... it's the God expression unique to you. I'm so glad for it, and for you!

    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, thank-you for your kind words.

      Blessings and hugs returned:)

      Delete
  2. Perfect poem to capture the feelings that photos give us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!