Monday, April 27, 2015

No Good Then...





 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Rev.3:20

PAD has us looking back today...

No good then to look back, when
That last exhale is taken
If we wait, Death is too late
To believe, as we waken

…face to face with God and eternity
No good then to cry,’ Lord, now I believe’

© Janet Martin

I just spoke to my neighbor Arnold's sister-in-law. They flew in from Manitoba to be with him, to share last words with him and listen to his parting thoughts. Arnold has been lingering at death's door for over a week now. His dying plea is this: ‘be ready, before your last breath is taken, know you are readyto meet Jesus!’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!