Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sometimes Blue Is An Invitation...


Sometimes blue is an invitation 
to sky-wide, country-side
afternoons...

  We toss aside duty, justified
by the beauty of time's calling, free-falling
boon...

Sometimes the tether of whether we 'should
or should not' is
released to the air...

...where we laugh at the sun laughing up at us
 laughing down, asking how 
it got there...

 Sometimes the shroud of Past, once green and proud
reminds us to walk slow,
explore
...the taste of a moment, letting it linger
before it dissolves in a torrent
of More

Sometimes blue is an invitation
to kick off our shoes and
dance...

...to take every slow road and back road and side road 
while we still have 
the chance

 Janet Martin~

I needed to run a quick errand this afternoon when suddenly the van veered down a back road and pushed me out! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!