Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Lesson on Consequence





On reckless impulse
He did what he wishes now
He could by some fluke in time’s law
Rewind the clock somehow
And undo what he did
Choose what is wise and good
For he learned Just because one can

Does not mean that one should

© Janet Martin

Matt came home from work mid-morning feeling quite sick; he thinks he might have eaten too many wings last night when he was out with some friends...I told him I suppose he learned 'just because one can does not always mean one should;-)

p.s. I just read this post to Matt and he begins chuckling (he is feeling better) and he tells me, 'I didn't tell you about the Peanut-butter cup Blizzard I ate for dessert...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!