Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Way We Cannot See

  
More music, and a little mirth by these guys here:)


Time’s wellspring from whence farewells flow
Bids us to savor each ‘hello’
Bids love’s pure praise, heartache to still
Where seasoned ways employ God’s will
Then we will not lose hope, oh no
For it is by His grace we go
Though Unknown wages wars of fear
We know that He is ever near
And we are not alone to trod
The way we cannot see to God
Therefore, in spite of sight's dim gaze
Faith fills our hearts and mouths with praise

© Janet Martin

 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isa.41:10



1 comment:

  1. Knowing we are never alone is true power.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!