Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trusting Completely


Fully, wholly, utterly
Without one reservation
This is how you came to me
Oh, God of all creation

Completely You poured out Your love
The debt of sinners bearing
Lord, teach me then how I may trust
Completely without fearing

© Janet Martin

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
Prov. 3:5-6
Why do we doubt the one who made
the earth and all therein
Why do we doubt the one who gave
His life-blood for our sin?
Why do we doubt the one who vowed
His grace is all-sufficient 
Why do we doubt Thee, Holy God
Jehovah, all-omniscient  

Teach me HOW to trust you, oh God


Teach us how to give in complete trust!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!