Monday, February 22, 2016

Testament of God's Kind Keep



 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD;
 in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Ps.5:3

Over land and sea God’s glory
Rolls in gold and rose-blush streams
Shadowland of night adjourning
Where the light of morning beams

Over hill and dale the beacon
Of God’s love to human race
Kindles the kindness of eons
In extensions of His grace

Hinged to archives none can alter
See how God’s mercy prevails
See how morning does not falter
In the hand that never fails

Over sweep of season-plunder
Faithful daybreak rends the deep
We bear witness to its wonder
And testament of God’s keep

© Janet Martin

3 comments:

  1. Your poems are like hymns that should be sang out by multitudes of grateful believers Janet...you have such an amazing God given talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, your comments are always such an encouragement. Thank-you!

      Delete
  2. cool visit me @ http://ermspoemshome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!